Please be advised the District of Columbia, through the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (ODMPED) has made the following modification to the above referenced proposal:
All responsive proposals for the Tenley/ Friendship /Janney proposal must include a development program that allows for the independent development of the Friendship Library site. Any proposal that include a development program that integrates the Library within the larger redevelopment footprint will no longer be considered responsive.
ODMPED welcomes any revisions to previously submitted proposals to address this amendment. Revised proposals (as necessary) may be submitted to the ODMPED by February 15, 2008.
In addition, all respondents are requested to provide clarification and further explanation with respect to the following questions (as applicable for either original or revised proposals).
1. Please provide sufficiently detailed financial feasibility and proforma information to illustrate achievable IRR.
2. If the proposal does not meet the required Affordable Housing requirements (total requirement of 30% affordable and distribution of affordable requirement (split evenly between 30% AMI and 60%AMI) please provide an explanation for any discrepancy.
3. If the proposal anticipates a PILOT, TIF or other tax related financing please clarify expected structure, proceeds (within sources and uses) and returns.
4. Please provide all funding sources (predevelopment, development and permanent).
5. Provide a detailed list all benefits (financial, built space, services) provided to the District, School and Library as part of the compensation package.
All respondents are expected to respond to these additional questions no later than February 15, 2008.
Any proposal revisions and responses to proposal questions should be sent to:
Eric Scott, Esq.
Deputy Director of Operations
Office of the Deputy Mayor for
Planning and Economic Development
1350 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Suite 317
Washington DC 20004